We All Lead Such Elaborate Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before Empty I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before

Post by Aida Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Soraya walked into the Egyptian wing of the museum and straight to the Pharaoh Anmeris' exhibit. She never understood why she was so drawn to it, until pieces of her past started to come back to her. She'd seen the sam young blonde at the exhibit every time she'd been and for some reason she was always drawn to him. She walked over to stand next to him in front of the reconstruction of the tomb.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before Empty Re: I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before

Post by Radames Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Dustin looked over at the woman next to him, she had been come here everyday just like him.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before Empty Re: I've Loved You Forever, In Lifetimes Before

Post by Aida Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Soraya stared at the reconstruction of the tomb, the memories of her death in that life flashing back to her. "What a horrible way to die...." she said softly.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:40 am

Dustin looked up at her words and asked "Excuse me did you say ssomething?"
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:42 am

"I was just thinking about how horrible that must have been for them," Soraya said. "How scared she must have been."
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:55 am

Dustin frowned and nodded, he didn't like the thought of it but of course he had always been a bit Claustrophobic.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 am

"Y'know, legend says he promised her he'd search for a hundred lifetimes to find her again." said Soraya. If he was who she thought he was he would know she'd misquoted his promise.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 am

"Your wrong it was thousand lifetimes, not a hundred." Dustin said.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 am

Soraya smiled. "Only one person would know that, Radames," she said, calling him by his former name.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 am

Dustin looked at her, the coufusen showing on his face "How do you know that name?"
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 am

Soraya took a slow breath and in the same shaken, terrified tone from all those years ago she softly sang:

There'll be no ties of time and space to bind us
And no horizon we shall not pursue
We'll leave the world's misfortunes far behind us
And I will put my faith and trust in you
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 am

Dustin stood as he listened to her words, more of the memories returned. Memories of his life, his death and his love from long ago.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 am

Soraya stood silent, wondering if maybe she had been wrong.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 am

Dustin stood the and softly said one word "Aida."
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 am

Soraya looked up. "It is you........you.......you found me....."
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

"Aida my love." Dustin said softly.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

"Radames," said Soraya softly, stepping close to wrap her arms around his neck.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Dustin held her close, afraid to let go.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 pm

"I'm not going anywhere love," Soraya said. "It's over now, we can be together."
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Dustin nodded as he continued to hold her.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Soraya stared up at him.
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Dustin smiled at her. A few hours later and Dustin sat in Soraya's apartment.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Soraya smiled. "I hope you're hungry."
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Radames Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Dustin smiled "Very." he answered.
Radames
Radames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aida Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Soraya smiled. "You're in luck then, I can cook pretty damn good."
Aida
Aida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum